Into November
The (almost too) large book club was held in the meeting room of a library. It worked out well as we were able to thoroughly discuss two books in our allotted time. The point of changing the venue was that meetings were becoming too food/social focused and too light on book discussion. Wrapping up a successful book club meeting on a rainy night. The faction pushing for more food and drink are also the ones bringing +1’s and not actually reading the books. This venue change is helping. If they want a social gathering, then why not just host one, rather than co-opting book group? All these flowers and butterflies were crafted out of felted wool to make this pretty wall art at the library. In homesteading news, Home Depot was giving away pie pumpkins on Halloween, so I drove over and made a bit of a haul. I see many pumpkin pies, breads, and muffins in my future. Nine pumpkins - luckily they are small ones. I found that none of my knives were up to the task of cutting through these p...


Comments
Post a Comment